Independent Sales Agent Position
- Experience selling truckload &/or power-only
- An existing or recently active customer base
- A desire to maximize your income on a commission basis (no limit on earnings potential)
- Self-motivated and customer service-oriented
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- No enforceable encumbrances with prior employers
- Your own office (work from anywhere in the US), including computer, internet, phone and fax
- Your own customers; maintain & develop your existing accounts, prospect for new ones
- Post available loads and find trucks from FAK’s carrier network
- Negotiate rates with customers and carriers
- Professional follow-up and coordination between customers and carriers
- Excellent sales commissions paid weekly on prior week’s invoiced loads; no waiting for the customer to pay FAK first
- No escrow or reserve funds; FAK takes on financial risks associated with customer payments & claims not covered by carriers’ cargo liability
- Strong back office support (customer & carrier setups, customer & carrier billing, and claims management)
- Marketing materials, sales support, free web-based access to FAK’s TMS system, and free company email account
- Access to >20,000 carriers in the US & Canada, and fast setup of new contract carriers
- Prompt payments, advances, and quick pay options for carriers
INTERESTED? Apply TODAY!
Relevant experience and/or skills: Freight broker, freight agent, freight sales, truck broker, logistics account manager, 3PL, transportation, truck dispatch, truckload sales, rate negotiations, customer relationships, business development, cold calling, carrier relationships.
Freight All Kinds, Inc.
Why Work Here?A family-owned, rock-solid company with great opportunities!
Freight All Kinds, Inc. was established in Denver, CO in 1983, and operates as a trucking company and freight brokerage. With over 35 years in business, we employ over fifty people in our company offices in Denver, Buffalo NY, and Longview TX. We are also represented by more than fifty agents working remotely across the US. Our continued national growth revolves around an influx of driven, determined people for whom success is the only option. As a sizable, family-owned, certified Woman-owned Business (WBE), FAK offers a comprehensive suite of transportation services while still providing a personalized approach to managing our customers’ logistical needs. Freight All Kinds is completely debt-free, and garners top tier ratings from both The Blue Book and Red Book Credit Services, assuring our customers, carriers, and agents that they are working with an organization that prides itself on its ethics, financial strength, and credit practices. Trusted by Fortune 500 corporations, government agencies, manufacturers and distributors, FAK is well regarded within the industry and will continue to grow, both in reputation and market share.
Are you interested in being a part of the FAK team? Please complete the form below and our team will be in touch with you.
To be eligible to become an FAK Agent, you MUST have:
- Established & active shipper accounts, willing to transition their business when you become an FAK agent
- A home-based or remote office, including computer, printer, fax, business phone, cell phone & internet