Careers Test Page
Choosing which freight broker company you work with might be the most important decision you make in your career. Freight All Kinds (FAK) is a top trucking company that provides you the tools to be successful in all aspects of your business including:
Handling all paperwork for invoices and collections
- Excellent commissions
- Surety bond of $150,000
- Incentive programs for large producers
- Financially stable
- State of the art transportation management system
- FAK loadboard
- Dedicated and experienced support staff
- Claim assistance and support
- Nationwide asset-based 3PL
- Excellent credit rating and industry reputation
- Carrier database with over 50,000 trucks under contract
- Discounts on the major internet load boards
Current Available Positions:
Please select the position above to fill out our application, contact John Ritchie or Karen Bauer at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on (888) 218-6617 x-148 for more information on how to become an agent for FAK.
Other Available Positions:
- Dispatch Operations Coordinators – Denver CO
- Freight Broker – East Aurora NY (Buffalo area)
- Freight Broker – Longview TX (East TX)
- Independent Recruiter of Experienced Freight Broker Agents – Nationwide
FREIGHT ALL KINDS, INC.
Why Work Here?A family-owned, rock-solid company with great opportunities!
Freight All Kinds, Inc. was established in Denver, CO in 1983, and operates as a trucking company and freight brokerage. Now celebrating our 35th year in business, we employ over fifty people in our company offices in Denver, Buffalo NY, and Longview TX. We are also represented by more than fifty agents working remotely across the US. Our continued national growth revolves around an influx of driven, determined people for whom success is the only option. As a sizable, family-owned, certified Woman-owned Business (WBE), FAK offers a comprehensive suite of transportation services while still providing a personalized approach to managing our customers’ logistical needs. Freight All Kinds is completely debt-free, and garners top tier ratings from both The Blue Book and Red Book Credit Services, assuring our customers, carriers, and agents that they are working with an organization that prides itself on its ethics, financial strength, and credit practices. Trusted by Fortune 500 corporations, government agencies, manufacturers and distributors, FAK is well regarded within the industry and will continue to grow, both in reputation and market share.